Our Family!

Our Family!

Monday, November 14, 2016

China day 3--meet Zuri day!

We have her! After all that paperwork, some tears, and lots of frustrations, we have her on our arms. She is spunky and on the go constantly, but sweet and charming also. Pretty sure she's not used to being told no 😰 
 
This was very soon after meeting her, she was unsure about us. Everytime we picked her up for a little while she would just go limp. She has relaxed so much just the few hours she's been with us though. 
On the way back to the motel with her, she just crashed. She went from not hardly sitting still to just asleep in about 30 seconds!
She loves the bathtub, and is very quick and smart 😂 I gave her a bath and she threw a fit about getting out. She had her PJs on and was ready for bed, and the next thing I knew she was back in the bathtub with her PJs on and water running! She doesn't miss much and will copy everything she sees us doing.
Most of our pictures from today are on the camera, so I can't share them yet, but once we're home and I'm not blogging from a cell phone, I intend to post them! 

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited that little Zuri is in your arms at last! So sweet!! We continue to pray for Zuri and her grieving heart...and the rest of your family! Our love....Craig and Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! Oh how I remember the excitement, the wonder, the just staring at them trying to get to know them, and the exhaustion!! This is all so new and stressful for you all! Big hugs from us!

    PS 91:
    He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say to the Lord, My refuge and my fortress,
    My God in whom I trust.

    ReplyDelete